Simply put, projects are a predetermined, pre-planned list of tasks, executed in a certain order, to achieve a specific goal. Project cargo applies the same principles to the movement of cargo (internationally or domestically) that is oversized, overweight, or complex in nature, usually within a fixed timeline to meet delivery date requirements. Mode of transport can be road, rail, sea, air, or in most cases a combination of any thereof and may require the use of specialized equipment for loading and unloading such as cranes or other heavy lifting equipment.
WHY CHOOSE MGF FOR YOUR PROJECT LOGISTICS NEEDS?
Our experience, proficiency, and end-to-end control is what sets us apart from our competitors. Through years of hands-on experience, our dedicated team of Project Logistics specialists have developed unique processes and techniques required to deliver customer satisfaction. Our team of professional heavy haul specialists will create a comprehensive, end-to-end, operating plan, which includes route planning, scheduling of specialized equipment, crating and packaging requirements, and overall shipment design. Additionally, they ensure that tertiary tasks such as arranging local permits, working with local utility services, and police escorts (when required) are arranged and in accordance with regulatory bodies.
Working with MGF for your Project Logistics requirements yields many benefits that our competitors simply cannot offer, including:
- On-site around the globe presence to keep the cargo moving and avoid potential delays
- In-house crews perform vital, specialized tasks such as welding and “jack & roll” activities to ensure efficient, safe loading of cargo while keeping in strict adherence of legal weight limits (roads and equipment)
- Full crews of field service technicians at multiple locations simultaneously to maintain continuous flow and ensure the project stays on time, and on budget
- Experienced in identifying potential pinch points within the process and implementing pre-planned contingencies when the need arises
- Detailed packing lists, accompanied by accurate certificates, and documentation eliminating potential customs delays
- Executive team involvement in providing visibility and accountability throughout each phase of the project
- Product Consultation
- Site Construction
- Modular Construction – Assembly & Disassembly
- Premium Crating/Packaging/Wrapping Service (In-House)
- Domestic & International Heavy Haul - Heavy Lift Projects
- Project Management
- Charter Services (Rail / Sea / Air / Road)
- Modular Construction
- Rapid Response Team
WHEN PEOPLE SAY IT CAN’T BE DONE………MGF DELIVERS